Thursday, June 28, 2018

Rohan Big Update - New Transcendence Stats, Guarder, New Map, Quest, and Many More

Hello everyone, how do you do? I hope all is good


This June 2018, Rohan really brings a big update, there are lot of new things. There are new map(dungeon for Transcended character only), there are new Transcendence Stat system, there are new quest, new weapon guarder, new SP system and many many more!!
Are you excited? Keep on reading!



So after they did a game update last time(that new legendary pet, and Power Arena), now there is a bigger update happens. I must admit actually I'm a bit overwhelmed myself. Heheh.. I haven't done with the last update and now they bring lots more new stuffs -_-
Well I'm not saying it's bad, in fact it means they do care to improve rohan so it won't be a monotone game. Right?

Anyway I'm gonna talk about the new things. But ofc I myself still need to dive deeper on these new stuffs, because it still looks like alien for me :P

So basically there are like 3 MAJOR NEW THINGS which GM like to call it Wrath of Flame God update, which for me the contents doesn't really have any relation at all except the New Map that is located inside Temple of Flox where the God of Flame resides. Anyway here they are
  • Transcended Fixed Stats 
  • New Weapon Guarder
  • New Dungeon Map
Oh and also along with this update they bring a new event called The Fate of The 10th Order which I belevee that 10th is for commemorate 10th years of ROHAN : Blood Feud's establishment or well it's 10th anniversary :)

There are explanation by the GM in Rohan official forum here's the link

But I'll try to explain these updates and event from my own view, which is maybe you find it simpler and easier to understand. I try to give detail though.
Click the following link 

Note : Keep in mind that I may make mistake, so I'm sorry if that happens, I'm not the best player that has an overpowered gears, so I need time to explore the new things here hehe.
Thanks for reading :)


Be sure to Like, Follow, and Share if this helps you!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

  1. How about the elemental talisman, how to upgrade it? Is it tradable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can upgrade it using recycle system 2 and a Elemental Reinforcement Stone

    ReplyDelete