Thursday, June 7, 2018

New Pet Silva [Legendary]

Hello guys, again it's been a long time since I made a post, and again that's because something bad happens to me.. I fell sick again :(

Hehe but that's okay I am good now and come back for ROHAN.

When I return I saw there's a big update(not really big) but still a decent update I must say.
Here's the link to rohan forum Rohan Game Update
You can read the detail there :)

But now I want to talk about this update about NEW PET, wow what is the new pet? Well, they said it's a legendary pet silva. I also have no idea what is it.
(Keep in mind there is also update about Jewel Box, Chimera, Tali and Opaniel Armor, if you are interested go click that link above)



But after I read a bit, I think it's the best pet in rohan now. So it's really cool!
Then how do we get one of these?
Okay I want to be honest, actually I also have no idea. Hahahahah!! Sounds like I'm fail too -_-
But really I have no idea, at least until I read the post about this sexy pet. Again I put the link to forum above, just check it out, maybe you get a better idea.
So before we start on how to get this thing(new pet), I want to tell you that there are 4 type of Silva pet. Wow exciting!!



Here they are :

Legendary Pet Goddess Silva 

Hero Goddess Silva:

lvl.1: HP +10%, Attack Speed +10%, PvP Attack +15%, Weight +50%
lvl.2: HP +30%, Attack Speed +20%, PvP Attack +25%, Weight +50%
lvl.3: HP +50%, Attack Speed +30%, PvP Attack +35%, Weight +50%

Nurse Goddess Silva:

lvl.1: HP +10%, Attack Speed +10%, Recovering HP from 10% of damage received, Weight +50%
lvl.2: HP +30%, Attack Speed +20%, Recovering HP from 20% of damage received, Weight +50%
lvl.3: HP +50%, Attack Speed +30%, Recovering HP from 40% of damage received, Weight +50%

Maid Goddess Silva:

lvl.1: HP +10%, Attack Speed +10%, Decreasing 10% of skill's cool-time, Weight +50%
lvl.2: HP +30%, Attack Speed +20%, Decreasing 15% of skill's cool-time, Weight +50%
lvl.3: HP +50%, Attack Speed +30%, Decreasing 20% of skill's cool-time, Weight +50%

Tenis Goddess Silva:

lvl.1: HP +10%, Attack Speed +10%, Increasing 10% of Melee/Ranged/Magic Attack, Weight +50%
lvl.2: HP +30%, Attack Speed +20%, Increasing 20% of Melee/Ranged/Magic Attack, Weight +50%
lvl.3: HP +50%, Attack Speed +30%, Increasing 40% of Melee/Ranged/Magic Attack, Weight +50%

Hehe look at their effect! Wow very nice, and surely the best from all other pet with similar effect.
(I wish I can get the Hero one) haha maybe in an ages though :(

So, each has their own effect. That also makes you want to have all? Haha

Then how do we get them?

According to the official post(told you to just go and check there), we need to collect items called "Pet Adoption Tickets" 
LoL? What's that? We were trying to find out how to get this Silva pet, now we need to know how to get this new "thing"
Well yeah, sadly we really need to collect this new "thing" to obtain the legendary pet, and let me tell you, we need it a LOT yes a LOT!! How many? Don't be shock if I tell okay? It's  250!!
Don't believe me? You can go to NPC Dorota to see the quest yourself. She's at Crafting Studio.
NPC Dorota
Here if you still don't beilieve me!!!

So let's go!!

First we need to know how to get this ticket pet thing, and there are some ways to get them, and I'm gonna tell you how(ofc I also know this from forum, so if somehow this is not working, please don't cry to me okay?)

How to obtain Pet Adoption Ticket

1. Recycle a fused pet
This method needs you to utilize Recycle System 2. You will need to recycle 3 same fused pets. Wait what is categorized fused pet? King Lion, Royal Dragon, Queen Fairy, Unicorn, any fused pets. You need 3 same fused pets per recycle. For example : 3 King Lion, 3 Queen Fairy. You cannot mix them. Oh and it's only need to be lv1, no need to be lv3 (Thank heavens)
Pets available for recycling:
- Royal Dragon (lvl 1)
- Queen Fairy (lvl 1)
- Empress Unicorn (lvl 1)
- King Lion (lvl 1)
- Fire Fox (lvl 1)


So, by reycling 3 same fused pets you will get 1, yes only 1 Pet Adoption Tickets. Crazy!!

In my opinion this method is really bad, we sacrifice 3 fused pets and we only get 1 ticket, huh not me!!
Fortunately we have another method, and this method just introduced like today when I am typing this hahaha, so idk if that is valid or not.










2. From Mirror Dungeons

Read the highlighted text, it says now we can get this ticket from Mirror Dungeons and also from the boss there. So this would be better method to obtain that Pet Adoption Ticket.

Hehe so I suppose you know now what to do to get that Legendary Pet :)
Go to Mirror and defeat boss there and hope they drop the ticket. Collect until 250 and then report to NPC Dorota. Congratz you got a Legendary Pet(choose 1) heheh.

Oh there also Rare fire fox and Rare king lion quest, I think you need to collect 10 Pet Adoption Ticket for 1 Rare King Lion / 1 Rare Fire Fox.
Also you can recycle 3 of same kind rare pet, for 25 Pet Adoption Tickets(this is stupid or what?). Not worth it in my opinion.
Okay people I think that's all about it.
Thank you for reading all!
Be sure to Like, Follow, and Share if this helps you!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

11 comments:

  1. I would like to know you in the game bro whisper me (Cherish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hello, thanks for reading.
    Hehe i'm just a noob in game :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but i would like to talk to you in the game please whisper me

      Delete
    2. um okay, but I'm a bit busy now, next time I log I pm you :)

      Delete
    3. hello hall Mirrors dung boss location please...

      Delete
    4. Need quests Trancended titles boss locations

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro can you make some tutorial how to make elemental ruler weapon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to revive these nnew pets when they die?I haven't a clue if the basic ticket well work or not. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. why does my dog hump me

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best dog food will vary from canine to canine, and will differ depending on factors like life stage, breed and individual nutritional and health needs. Chewy offers luxury dog beds premium dog food for the best high-quality taste and nutritional value. Consult with your vet to find the best food option for your best friend.

    ReplyDelete